Grade 3-4-5 Teacher ~ Cycle 3 Professeur(e) des Ecoles & IB PYP
- Three or more years of teaching experience.
- Experience living abroad or teaching abroad at the elementary level
- Experience in differentiating instruction and supporting students with learning challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- French native speaker or C1 French Language Level
- Effective interpersonal skills with children and adults
- Highly collegial and collaborative team partner who is committed to collaborative planning and continuous professional growth
- Strong knowledge of children’s developmental and educational needs
- A record of encouraging, nurturing, and supporting students’ love of learning
- A lifelong learner with critical thinking and communication skills
We invite candidates to send a cover letter, CV, two letters of recommendation, and inspection/class visit report(s) to Willy LeBihan, Head of School: email@example.com
- Travail en équipe sous la responsabilité de l’enseignant (e) titulaire; Accueil des enfants
- Participer au développement des enfants dans un nouvel environnement
- Connaitre les besoins des enfants en bas-âge : repas, sieste, bien-être, etc.
- Respecter les normes d’hygiène et de sécurité
- Accompagnement des enfants pendant les activités pédagogique (pâte à modeler, peinture, coloriage, sport, etc.)
- diplôme de lycée et/ou CAP petite enfance ou equivalent
- Quotité horaire : 35 heures / semaine
Summer Camp Counselor
The French School of Maine seeks several dynamic and passionate French-speaking camp counselors to join our Bilingual French summer camps team for children ages 3-12. The successful candidates will lead and supervise a group of campers while ensuring their safety and well-being.
- Lead activities such as short French lessons, games, creative arts and crafts, and other camp-related activities, using lessons, activities, and content created/prepared by our educational team.
- Act as a role model for campers, promoting good behavior and positive attitudes.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of campers at all times.
- Maintain a high energy level, enthusiasm, and engagement daily at camp. Learn, participate, and lead by example in all activities.
- Supervise and mentor campers, providing guidance and support as needed. Listen to campers and encourage them to share their thoughts, feelings, and ideas when appropriate.
- Communicate with parents and guardians as needed.
- Organize materials, set up the classrooms, and clean up after each day.
- Day shift
- $17 - $19 an hour
- Monday to Friday
- Fluent French (Preferred)
- Work authorization (Required)
- First Aid Certification (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
How to apply: Please send your CV and cover letter outlining your motivation and relevant experience. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org