Celebrations are still in full swing here at L’Ecole! Last week and this week, the halls have been filled with the delicious smell of a favorite annual treat– la gallette du rois!
Re-enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year is open at this time. Enrolled families will receive their invitation to complete the new school year contract this weekend. Please read on for more information!
Thank you to those who replied with interest regarding a potential February Vacation Camp. It’s a go! The link to enroll can be found here for those who expressed a need for childcare during the upcoming week off from school.
In addition to Vacation Camp, we’d love to invite you to start thinking about warmer days and consider Bilingual Summer Camp. Enrollment for the seven weeks of Summer Camp 2022 is open at this time. Last year, several weeks filled quickly, so we encourage planning ahead as best as you can!
Please find more on the current COVID-19 protocol specifics regarding the duration of quarantine (with exemptions), testing requirements, and further information at the bottom of this newsletter.
Upcoming dates to keep in mind
- January 31: Date Limite Bourses Scolaires AEFE du Consulat de Boston
- February 1: Pooled Testing date for consented participants
- February 4: This year’s final Ice Arena Friday noon-2pm for any interested school community participants
- February 18: Early Release Day: Dismissal at 11:30 am
- February 21-25: February Vacation Week, No School